Viper's Bugloss Echium White Seeds
Viper's Bugloss White is widely grown in cutting and butterfly gardens, flower beds, borders, wildflower meadows, containers, and patio pots.
Viper's Bugloss White Echium plantagineum is a biennial flowering plant native to western and southern Europe.
Seeds are planted directly outdoors in spring after the last frost. Bell-like, pure-white flowers on sturdy branching stems.
- Season: Biennial
- USDA Zones: 3 - 8
- Height: 16 inches
- Bloom Season: Late spring to late summer
- Bloom Color: white
- Environment: Full sun
- Soil Type: Well-drained sandy loam
- Temperature: 60 - 70F
- Average Germ Time: 14 - 21 days
- Light Required: No
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- Sowing Rate: 2 -3 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 12 inches