Organic Green Long Chili Pepper Seeds
This is a medium hot chili seed from ceylon (sri lanka) which produces meaty, long chillies that could be used for daily cooking purpose. Very easy to grow plant.
If cared properly, it can provide you chillies years after years. Plant produces about 13-15cm long and about 1.3cm thick chillies.
Soil choice: general soil down needs loose, breathable, high water holding capacity. However, the soil must be no foreign matter (such as: stone broken glass, bricks).
- Put the seeds into the warm water about 40 degrees,after soaking, cold water 4-6 hours, remove the seeds, the seeds germinate easily after soaking.
- Put the seeds into the soil (note: need loose soil, breathable, good water holding capacity).Each container demand generally 20 to 25 seeds.
- Depending on growth conditions after germination the seedlings remain relatively strong strain;
- After germination thinning, leaving 1 to 3 seedlings.
- After sowing vessel above to cover with plastic wrap (the plastic film may also be convenient bags),
- Fresh stab a few holes in the membrane permeability.
- The container in the sun, keep the temperature around 20 degrees.
- Most seeds can germinate as top message. After the seedlings after germination and other robust transplanted into the ground.
Quantity: 50 Long Organic Green Chili Seeds