Dahlia Dandy Mix Seeds
Dahlia Dandy Mix produces dwarf, bushy flowers with little collars, and the flowers come in many shades of red, yellow, orange, and white all with a white matching or contrasting inner collar of quilled petals.
All the Dahlias we offer can very easily be grown as half-hardy annuals and flower the first year when grown from flower seeds.
Sow Dahlia variabilis seeds indoors 4 - 6 weeks before the last frost. Lightly cover the flower seeds with soil or peat moss only the thickness of the seed itself. Transplant seedlings outdoors after the danger of frost has passed.
- Season: Annual
- USDA Zones: 3 - 10
- Height: 20 - 24 inches
- Bloom Season: Summer and fall
- Bloom Color: Mix
- Environment: Full sun
- Soil Type: Well-drained, pH 5.5 - 6.5
- Temperature: 70 - 85F
- Average Germ Time: 7 - 21 days
- Light Required: No
- Depth: Lightly cover with peat moss
- Sowing Rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 10 - 14 inches
Quantity: 25 Dahlia - Dandy Mix Seeds