Small Sugar Pumpkin - New England Pie Pumpkin - Sugar Pie
Small Sugar Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) is considered by many the standard for smaller pumpkins. This heirloom from the 1800s will produce smaller size pumpkins 5-8 lbs and 6"-9" in diameter.
An excellent choice for baking or for pies due to its very sweet, orange, stringless, and fine-textured flesh. Other names for this variety include Sugar Pie Pumpkin, New England Pie Pumpkin, and Small Sugar Pie Pumpkin.
- Climate: Cold, Sub-tropical, Temperate
- USDA Hardiness Zone (°F): Zones 3-12
- Sunlight: Full Sun/Partial Shade
- Vegetable Type: Pumpkin
- Soil pH:6.0 - 6.5
- Watering: Heavy
- Soil Type: Loam, Peat, Sand
- Germination in 6-18 days, maturity in 100 days
- Germination: 85%
Quantity: 50 Small Sugar Pumpkin (Cucurbita Pepo) Seeds