Red Burgundy Okra Seeds, NON-GMO, Heirloom
Red Burgundy Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) is an heirloom that was introduced in 1983 at Clemson University by Leon Robbins.
This garden favorite will add some contrast to your garden with its green leaves and burgundy branches and pods. Plants will grow to be 4-5' tall and delicious pods will grow to 6" long. Best harvested when they're around 3".
- Climate: Sub-tropical, Temperate
- USDA Hardiness Zone (°F): Zones 5-12
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Species: Red Burgundy Okra
- Soil pH: 6.0 - 6.5
- Genus: Abelmoschus esculentus
- Watering: Heavy
- Soil Type: Loam, Peat, Sand
- Season of Interest: Summer
- Germination in 2-12 days, maturity in 55 days
- Germination: 88%
Quantity: 50 Seeds