Pothos or Devils Ivy is a very easy going houseplant that is almost idiot-proof to grow indoors. It can live in homes, offices or even a shopping mall. It's not fussy! And we should know as between us we have eight of these handsome plants.
Easy Germinating Instructions:
1. Moisten a paper towel. Place the devils ivy seeds in the paper towel and leave it in the refrigerator's crisper drawer for 3 weeks.
2. Do not keep any apples or bananas in the refrigerator during this time. They release ethylene gas which will render the seed nonviable.
3. Fill a small (10cm to 15cm) pot or germinating trays with moistened seed-starting soil.
4. Place one Devils ivy seed in the center of the pot/ germinating trays, roughly 2.5cm apart for pots.
5. Press the seeds gently into the soil with your finger to ensure good seed-to-soil contact.
6. Keep the pot outdoors in an area where it will receive indirect sunlight.
7. Check the soil's moisture level at least once daily.