50 Impatiens Walleriana Baby Carmine Seeds
This Rose-Pink Impatiens has extremely uniform growth with high yields of lovely 2-inch orange blooms on rich, green foliage.
This Impatiens plant is perfect for that shady flower bed or for baskets and pots on a shady patio. Impatiens bloom in late spring and flower freely right up until frost.
Impatiens flower care includes regular watering. The more sun the Impatiens plant receives, the more water it will require. Also, apply an all-purpose liquid fertilizer every 2 - 3 weeks during the growing season.
- Season: Annual
- USDA Zones: 3 - 10
- Height: 8 - 10 inches
- Bloom Season: Late spring through fall
- Bloom Color: Rose/Pink
- Environment: Partial shade to full shade
- Soil Type: Moist, well-drained, pH 6.1 - 7.8
- Temperature: 72 - 76F
- Average Germ Time: 3 - 10 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Do not cover the seed but press it into the soil
- Sowing Rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep seed moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 8 - 12 inches