Immortelle Mix - Xeranthemum Annuum Seeds
Immortelle flowers are attractive, and easily grown, and they are one of the most popular everlasting flowers available. Immortelle Mix flowers are white, pink, and violet and measure 1 1/2 inches across.
For the earliest blooms, start Immortelle Mix Seeds indoors in the late winter using small peat pots. For areas with a long growing season, Immortelle seeds can be sown directly outside in a prepared seedbed.
Cover the Immortelle flower seed lightly with soil and keep moist. Once established, Immortelle is fairly drought tolerant. For drying, cut the flowers in the morning when the bloom is just beginning to open. Hang in bunches upside down in a well-ventilated room.
- Season: Annual
- USDA Zones: 3 - 11
- Height: 24 inches
- Bloom Season: Early summer to early fall
- Bloom Color: Mix
- Environment: Full sun
- Soil Type: Poor, dry soils
- Temperature: 70F
- Average Germ Time: 7 - 14 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Plant seed no more than 1/16th inch deep
- Sowing Rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 15 - 18 inches
Quantity: 200 Seeds