Purple Beauty Bell Pepper Seeds, Sweet, NON-GMO, Heirloom
The Purple Beauty (Capsicum Annuum) is a high yielding type of bell pepper. It's open-pollinated and produces 3" x 3" pepper that is sweet.
It's an absolutely stunning purple bell pepper that has a tender-crisp texture and mild sweet flavor. Holds in the purple stage for some time before ripening to a gorgeous purple-red. Fast growing, excellent for containers.
- Germination in 7-14 days, maturity in 70-75 days
- Germination 85%
- Climate: Sub-tropical, Temperate
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Species: Purple Beauty Bell Pepper
- Watering: Medium
- USDA Hardiness Zone (°F): Zones 3-12
- Soil pH: 5.5 - 7.5
- Genus: Capsicum Annuum
- Soil Type: Clay, Loam, Sand, Silt