Mustard Red Giant Japanese | Asian Non-GMO | Heirloom Vegetable Seeds
Red Giant is a brilliant maroon with deep green midribs these leaves are slightly textured for a better bite and good holding power. The flavor is zesty and full, with a good bite that you just can't find in store-bought mustard greens. Red Giant flanking your Pansies and cheery Mums in the fall garden, or nestling beside bold Ornamental Cabbage and Kale.
Sow seed outdoors in early spring or, for fall crops, 6 to 8 weeks before the first fall frost. Space seedlings 1 to 2 inches apart in rows 15 inches apart.
- Species: Juncea
- Variety: Red Giant
- Days to Maturity: 40
- Fruit Color: Red
- Seeds Per Pack: 100
- Plant Height: 12 in - 16 in
- Plant Width: 12 in - 16 in
- Additional Characteristics: Direct Sow, Edible
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist, Well-drained
- Resistance: Cold Hardy
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, Loamy
Quantity: 100 Mustard Red Giant Seeds