PAW PAW FRUIT TREE Indian Banana Asimina Triloba Flower Seeds
The delicious fruit of the Paw Paw tree grows to the size of a sweet potato and tastes like a cross between an apple & a banana. I had never eaten a Paw Paw fruit until a few years ago, and it quickly moved to the top of my favorite fruit list!
They are very juicy and refreshing and have a great texture. If you have never tried these before, I recommend you immediately drop everything you are doing and rush to the store to get one!
- NAME: Paw Paw
- OTHER COMMON NAMES: Indian Banana
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Asimina Triloba
- COLOR: Purple Flowers
- PLANT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / Fall / Cold Stratify / Indoors weeks before last frost
- BLOOM TIME: Flowers in Spring / Fruit Late Summer - Fall
- HARDINESS ZONE: 5 - 9
- PLANT HEIGHT: 15 - 20’
- PLANT SPACING: 15 - 20’
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun
- SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average