Sunflower Earthwalker mix provides wonderfully warm tones for the summer garden reds, oranges, and mahogany and all with a rich brown center. These flowers have a long bloom season, going non-stop from early July through the first frost.
They are certain to attract many beneficial insects, and you'll have lots of busy buzzing coming from this mix.
Start the Sunflower seeds directly outdoors once frost danger has passed. Once the flower seeds are planted, you can expect blooms in 10 to 12 weeks.
- Season: Annual
- USDA Zones: 3 - 9
- Height: 72 - 108 inches
- Bloom Season: Midsummer to early fall
- Bloom Color: MIx
- Environment: Full sun
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile, pH 5.5 - 6.2
- Temperature: 68 - 86F
- Average Germ Time: 21 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: 1/2 inch
- Sowing Rate: 1 - 2 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 12 inches
Quantity: 100 Sunflower Earthwalker Seeds