Worm Castings are going to soon be known as the "World's Greatest Organic Fertilizer!"
PURE earthworm castings are surely Mother Nature's best kept growing secret. You need only use a small amount in or around your houseplants, vegetables, and flowers. The miracles of the earthworm are easily seen in the beautiful growth and yields of your plants.
- Pure earthworm castings No sand No fillers!!
- Revive worn-out soil
- Add humus to the soil to nourish it and help retain moisture
- Help plants be more disease resistant
- Increase insect repellency
- Reduce chemical dependency on fertilizer and warding off pests
- Release nutrients slowly over several weeks
- Regulate soil ph
- Loosens soil and cannot burn plants
- Beneficial fungus-eating nematodes are found in castings
- Odor eliminating quality
- No excess water weight.
Directions for use
Perennials - Above their root zone, use 1/2 cup of earthworm castings into the soil. Wield in spring, summer, and fall.
Vegetables & Annuals (flowers) - Apply 1-2 inches of earthworm castings along the bottom. Add 1/2 cup for every plant every 2 months.
New seeds & Potted Plants - 1 part earthworm castings, 3 parts soil.
Established Hanging & Potted Plants - To the top of the soil, add 1-2 inches. castings every 2 or 3 months.
New Lawns - wield 10 pounds for every 100 sq. ft. Put onto topsoil and water well.
Established Lawns - Spread on top with 10 pounds for every 100 sq. ft.
Established Roses - For every plant, wield 3-4 cups of earthworm castings into the soil below the surface.
New Roses, Trees, Berries, & Shrubs - Mix 1 part to 3 parts soil. Apply in a new dug hole and spread roots over the mix.
Casting Tea - For 24 hours, soak 1 part earthworm castings to 3 parts water, aerate if possible, and spray (added molasses may help to adhere to plants better)